Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday is App Day- Commoncore


Yesterday our district held a technology conference, so many of us had a chance to share apps, programs, and other instructional strategies. I have so many new apps to buy and install! One of my surprises was that not everyone had heard of the Commoncore app. If you have an iPad and you don't already have it, I highly recommend this free app. While it's not interactive, it is an informational app and it lists all of the Common Core Standards from kindergarten through high school for Math and Language Arts. It also contains a "more resources" component that delineates standards for practice, how a to read the standards, and key design considerations. I already mentioned that it's free! Commoncore is an incredibly useful resource to have at your fingertips. 

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I had no idea about this. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete